About Annastasia Salon
"Our Mission is to encourage, inspire, educate and support our guests and one another."
Annastasia Salon started with only 3 stylists at the Multnomah Village in 2006. Throughout the years, it has grown into two locations, Multnomah Village and Lake Oswego, with over 50 stylists.
Education is the only way to ensure that our team and company remain relevant and in demand. This is why, when it comes to our team, we put our money where our mouth is. Not only do we pay for our team to attend in-house educational events, but we also provide an Education Bank that each level is allowed to withdraw from to attend outside educational events.
Annastasia Salon believes in giving back to the community that supports us. This is why we require and pay our team to do a five-hour shift at one of our community service events. Our best- known event is our Cut-A-Thon during Multnomah Days in the Village. Since 2010 we have raised over $30,000 for Neighborhood House. They support families facing hunger and homelessness, vulnerable. seniors, and children who need help in school. The programs are catered to help low-income and other
vulnerable people overcome challenges so they can achieve success, stability, and independence.
We believe that if we take great care of our staff they will take amazing care of you. Our staff retention is in the top 5% of salons nationwide. Here are some of the ways we build a wonderful career for our team:
● Health Care – We help them take care of themselves and their families.
● Performance-Based Promotions – It is their life, we put them in control.
● 1 on 1 Coaching – Monthly mentoring to support them in any way.
● Create Your Own Education – Individual funds to pay for classes of their choice.
● Yearly Staff Retreat – Empowers are a team to bond and connect.
● Virtual Team Meetings – We take time to celebrate everyone’s success and stay up to date all from the comfort of their home.
● Support Staff – Our receptionists give the staff confidence that there is always someone available for their guests. That means they can take a day off knowing you will be taken care of.
● 4 Hands-on Classes a year – World class education for every level of stylist
● Employee Owned – We believe the team who has helped us should be rewarded for their work. When stylists hit specific goals they have an opportunity to become a salon shareholder. Currently we have 6 staff who have become partners.
● And so much more